[2/2] kernel32/tests: add test for CT_TYPE1 of GetStringTypeW

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Mon Jun 21 08:30:50 CDT 2010

I started by writing test testing characters based on unicode class.

I used that to generate a first step of cpmap.pl.

Then I wrote a program that dumped the C1_TYPE for every chracter
between 0 and 0xffff, and diffed the output from windows 7 with the
output from wine.  That is how I generated the exceptions.

Then I ran my resulting tests repeatedly though the testbot to get what
the variations where between win98 and windows7.

Things are not identical to windows7 because i think wine is using a
more recent unicode spec and defines more characters that windows7
appears to.

-aric