Yagmark and localized Windows

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Jun 22 09:42:05 CDT 2010

I'd love to have yagmark be more internationalized.
I did try to use button codes rather than english
strings in wisotool, but sometimes it wasn't possible, and
sometimes I didn't try hard enough.  Not sure if I
tried at all in yagmark yet.

According to
http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/commands/SetTitleMatchMode.htm
Autohotkey supports regular expressions, so for the matching
strings that can't be changed to button codes,
we could list a bunch of alternatives, e.g. Save As|Enregistrer Sous
Then the remaining mess is when we have to send a
keystroke, we might need a switch statement to decide
which keystroke to send based on the language.

For the purposes of benchmarking wine, just setting
LANG=en_US.UTF-8 solves the problem, but that
doesn't help when you're trying to benchmark Windows.
- Dan