wordpad: Update Portuguese translation

Gustavo gugamilare at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 14:30:15 CDT 2010

Yes, that's what I did. I just tested wordpad with the wrong order and
noticed that choosing to create a new file showed a window with blank
entries, and when trying to open a file the drowpdown file type menu was
also blank. In the right order everything worked.

In other words, I introduced a bug in Portuguese Wine :/

Cheers,
Gustavo.