(Resent) Documentation - Reference to MSDN?

Erich Hoover ehoover at mines.edu
Wed Jun 30 14:43:31 CDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 1:36 PM, James Mckenzie
<jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net> wrote:
> How about some place on the Wiki along with an implementation status.  That way we can also annotate items that are missing in MSDN (I just re-stumbled across something in my latest Richedit tests) as well.  This would help greatly in our progress towards current and future implementations of the Windows API.
>
> And I agree, adding all of this to the source would make it unwieldy.

So something like "http://wiki.winehq.org/WineAPI/<DLL>/<Function>" ?
If that's acceptable I would not mind a system like that, especially
if the links of documented functions are provided in the source.
Documenting these things is a lot of work, so I'm not about to run off
and do all that work if no-one is ever going to take advantage of it.

Erich Hoover
ehoover at mines.edu