shell32/tests: add tests for the parser of SHELLEXECUTEINFO.lpFile [try 3]

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 04:27:47 CST 2010

On 03/04/2010 10:56 AM, Ilya Basin wrote:
> Hello. I can see you ran my tests on a test bot and they don't fail.
> Thanks. Why don't you put the patch into git? I'm willing to fix the
> code of the dll itself after the tests are there.

I was just acting as a manual patchwatcher here ;)

Alexandre is the only one committing to the Wine git repository.

When you send another try of your patches, please make sure you add some
comments about what changed compared to the previous one. The reason I
ran your tests was just because Try2 had some test failures on 95/NT and
Try3 didn't mention this was fixed.

--
Cheers,

Paul.