oleaut32: Return type mismatch errors in ITypeLibComp_fnBind.

Vincent Povirk madewokherd+8cd9 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 15:20:21 CST 2010

We may search multiple modules/types, and we shouldn't necessarily
return the failure code of the last one we searched. If we ever get a
type mismatch error, we should return that error, but the last result
we get will most likely be "not found", or S_OK with a DESCKIND_NONE.

(I'm not sure whether we should return the type mismatch error
immediately when we get it. If one type has a property get, another
module we search later has a property put, and we ask for property
put, I don't know if the Bind should find it or return a type
mismatch. This implementation will find it.)