[2/7] dxdiagn: Fix return and output behavior of IDxDiagContainer::EnumChildContainerNames.

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 12:27:47 CST 2010

On 03/13/2010 05:19 PM, Andrew Nguyen wrote:
> +    /* Test the conditions in which the output buffer can be modified. */
> +    lstrcpyW(container, testW);
> +    hr = IDxDiagContainer_EnumChildContainerNames(pddc, 0, container, 0);
> +    ok(hr == E_INVALIDARG,
> +       "Expected IDxDiagContainer::EnumChildContainerNames to return E_INVALIDARG, got 0x%08x\n", hr);
> +    ok(!lstrcmpW(container, testW),
> +       "Expected the container buffer to be untouched, got %s\n", wine_dbgstr_w(container));

Hi Andrew,

This won't work on Win9x/WinMe as most of these W-functions are not
available. lstrcpyW will fail and I don't know what that would mean for
the Enum-call (with an unitialized 'container'). lstrcmpW will always
return 0 on Win9x/WinMe and thus these tests will always succeed.

There is a generic winetest_strcmpW now btw (include/wine/test.h)

--
Cheers,

Paul.