Winsock event patches - review and test please

Mike Kaplinskiy mike.kaplinskiy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 22:10:41 CDT 2010

Hello all,

I've been working on fixing some of the winsock event handling issues
in wine, so I'm looking for someone to give these patches a review and
test them on some apps that use that kind of stuff, i.e. apps that
call WSAEventSelect or WSAAsyncSelect. I'm not quite certain on the
portability of all the code, so if anyone on a non-linux-2.6 can give
the tests a run that would be great. The tests pass on windows
ignoring failure after line 3259 (the tests below are wine-specific).

Thanks,
Mike.