GSoC '10 Project Proposal: Buildbot Automated Testing System

Andrew Fenn andrewfenn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 00:05:37 CDT 2010

I don't think it would hurt to run tests on the latest revisions
coming out. What might be more useful (and more complicated) is to
automate the building then running of popular windows programs on the
latest versions. When a failure is detected you could then run an
automated regression test to find the bad patch and submit it.