winegcc: Link with msvcrt on windows because of __wargv

GOUJON Alexandre ale.goujon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 03:36:51 CDT 2010

Le 03/19/10 03:42, James McKenzie a écrit :
> Please use [try 2] for any second send.  Keeps things in order and lets
> others know that you have responded to errors.  Also, put comments in
> the same message as the patch they apply to at the top of the message.
>
> Thank you.
>
> James McKenzi

Ok so the next time, I will use [try n].

But I don't really understand what you mean by "put comments in the same
message as the patch they apply to at the top of the message".
I mean, I did "git send-email
out/0002-winegcc-Link-with-msvcrt-on-windows-because-of-__war.patch
--compose" what sends two mails, the first with my comments only
(--compose) and the second one with the pacth only.

Do you want a single mail with my comments followed by the content of
the patch ?
And in this case, how to tell git send-email to do it in that way ?

And a last question : when I send for the first time a patch, should I
set "In reply-to" to "wine-patches at winehq.org" or leave it blank ?

Thanks.