winegcc: Link with msvcrt on windows because of __wargv

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 20 21:40:19 CDT 2010

GOUJON Alexandre wrote:
> Le 03/19/10 03:42, James McKenzie a écrit :
>> Please use [try 2] for any second send.  Keeps things in order and lets
>> others know that you have responded to errors.  Also, put comments in
>> the same message as the patch they apply to at the top of the message.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> James McKenzi
>
> Ok so the next time, I will use [try n].
Thank you.

> But I don't really understand what you mean by "put comments in the
> same message as the patch they apply to at the top of the message".
> I mean, I did "git send-email
> out/0002-winegcc-Link-with-msvcrt-on-windows-because-of-__war.patch
> --compose" what sends two mails, the first with my comments only
> (--compose) and the second one with the pacth only.

I don't you understand what I said.  You had one message with what the
patch should do and then another with the patch.  When you do a git
commit -a, you could add the comments to the file created by git.

> And a last question : when I send for the first time a patch, should I
> set "In reply-to" to "wine-patches at winehq.org" or leave it blank ?

No. Set the In reply-to to wine-devel at winehq.org.  This way replies will
be sent to the Wine Development mailing list.  Wine-patches should only
have patch information.

James