[2/2] dlls/crypt32: unit test PFXImportCertStore()

Juan Lang juan.lang at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 13:44:05 CDT 2010

Hi Philippe, in addition to the question I had on patch 1/2, I'd like
to know, what is the purpose of this test?

+static void test_createCertificateStore(void)
+{
+    HCERTSTORE certStore = NULL;
+
+    certStore = CertOpenStore(CERT_STORE_PROV_SYSTEM, 0, (HCRYPTPROV)NULL,
+        CERT_SYSTEM_STORE_CURRENT_USER, L"Test Store");
+    ok(certStore != NULL, "could not open the system certificate store\n");
+    if (certStore)
+    {
+        CertCloseStore(certStore, 0);
+    }

This is already covered by tests in store.c, and you're not using
"Test Store" elsewhere in the tests, so I don't see why this is
necessary.

For future reference, L"" string constants aren't portable, don't use
them in the tests.  And, please use CertOpenStoreW if you're going to
use a wide-string parameter to it, or CertOpenStoreA if you're going
to use an ASCII string.

Thanks,
--Juan