A revision for common PageSetup dialog

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Wed May 5 14:20:14 CDT 2010

On 05/04/2010 03:59 AM, Love Nystrom wrote:
> Since this is not a straight 'diff' mail-body I'll post it here on
> wine-devel first, as I'm unsure how You handle wine-patches mail.
Send all patches in git format to wine-patches mailing list. Plain text
source file (not in diff format) is not a patch and won't be accepted.

This is of course after you get an Ok from THE boss. Last time this topic
came up (merging changes from ReactOS into Wine) the answer was "no without
exceptions".

Vitaliy.