How to change text on winehq.org ?

Ing. Simone. Giustetti studiosg at giustetti.net
Thu May 6 13:49:14 CDT 2010

Hi,

There are 3 translation template files for the download page:
(From the root directory of your local git repository)
./templates/de/download.template
./templates/pl/download.template
./templates/en/download.template
I think You should update all of them (That's what I did for the Slackware
package description anyway ;) ).
http://wiki.winehq.org/GitWine details how to create a local clone of the git
repository and how to generate and format the patch.

Simone

--
Ing. Simone Giustetti
Tel: 340-3425647