Sudden increase of Valgrind errors

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Fri May 14 09:12:18 CDT 2010

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 2:22 AM, Paul Vriens <paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com> wrote:
> What's the status on the Valgrind reporting you were doing (automatically)?
> The last one is from March 18th if I'm correct.

It got lost in the shuffle (sore wrists, busy day job, etc.) but I
should be able
to start it up again.  (Once I have the 3d performance reporting bot happy,
anyway.)

> I'm not sure if fixing Valgrind errors would be accepted in the code freeze
> period but I still find it useful to have such reporting.

At the very least, catching and fixing valgrind regressions introduced
during the code freeze is absolutely a good idea.  And it'd probably be
a good idea to look at all the tests I don't currently run under valgrind
because they make it explode.
- Dan