Release plans

Edward Savage epssyis at gmail.com
Fri May 14 10:58:47 CDT 2010

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 1:11 AM, Jeremy White <jwhite at codeweavers.com> wrote:

> I can't find anything on that release, but we're certainly happy to
> put together another one for Wine 1.2.  I've CC'd Jon Parshall, as he's
> the guy that'll get to do it.

Could you link us to a copy of the 1.0 one?

Some one professional doing the release would be really cool.  If that
is sorted I really want to do a short showcase of applications that do
run well now under Wine (and maybe Crossover? ie Chrome) with a blurb
and screen shot for them.  A static page that can be linked to for
people who want to quickly check out the progress instead of trudging
through the appdb.