Nightly performance regression graphs

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue May 18 07:38:42 CDT 2010

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 1:13 AM, Sven Baars <sven.wine at gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://kegel.com/wine/yagmarkdata/wine-1.1.44-245.html
>
> Just a question. What's this about?
>
>                                      Vista          Wine           ratio
> heaven2_d3d9_Video_memory            1024.00        256.00         0.25

The video card definitely has a gigabyte of video memory, and
I just confirmed that the wineprefix running the test has
user.reg:"VideoMemorySize"="1024"
so I have no idea.  Sounds like a bug, but I doubt it affects the
results.  A little quality time with +relay would probably
show what's going on.  (Or Wine could buy a copy of the
source code for this benchmark.  We might want one anyway...)
- Dan