wininet: Combine certificate errors in HTTP_OpenConnection

Juan Lang juan.lang at gmail.com
Wed May 19 10:10:59 CDT 2010

> I don't see a good reason for writing small http server in tests. It's a lot
> of work. Certificate verification errors can be checked in crypt32 tests, it
> can be done locally (there are already some tests).

The crypt32 tests don't demonstrate the change you're making.  wininet
(and winhttp) really need their own tests for how certificate failures
should be handled.  A local http server would be ideal, but I wasn't
asking for that:  I only asked for a single test certificate, as even
a single test would be useful, even if it doesn't provide much
coverage.  Right now, all certificates could be accepted or rejected,
and we wouldn't know until bug reports started coming in.
--Juan