removed as supermaintainer of Microsoft Office installer

Rosanne DiMesio dimesio at earthlink.net
Fri May 28 07:02:38 CDT 2010

On Fri, 28 May 2010 10:37:01 +0100
Ricardo Filipe <ricardojdfilipe at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2010/5/28 Scott Ritchie <scott at open-vote.org>:
> > On 05/27/2010 11:28 AM, Rosanne DiMesio wrote:
> >> Someone, obviously another admin, has removed me as supermaintainer of the Microsoft Office installer entry.
> >>
> >> I would like to know who, and why.
> >>
> >> Yes, I am royally pissed off.
> >
> > I believe it happens automatically (and without email notification...)
> > if you let a test report go unmoderated for too long.  Something like
> > that might have happened.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Scott Ritchie
> >

> i believe this is what happened... it happened to me before when i let
> a test slip by.

Not a chance. I log in and process test reports every single day, and have been for as long as I've been an admin, which is over a year and a half. When I logged in yesterday morning as usual, things were fine.

I just realized that yesterday I forgot to hit "reply all" when I answered Alexander's question about whether I received an email, so my reply only went to him. So here's my answer to that question: no, I did not receive an email notification about being removed. What I did receive were two emails that comments had been deleted from the Office 2007 entry by Ken Sharp, and when I logged in to check, that's when I discovered I was no longer listed as supermaintainer.

--
Rosanne DiMesio <dimesio at earthlink.net>