Regression Statistics

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Sat May 29 05:45:15 CDT 2010

Hello guys,

I thought about doing a regression report like Rafael Wysocki is doing
for the Linux Kernel
but I got cured when looking at the regression list on bugs.winehq.org.
We have at least by a factor of three too many regressions.

So here is just a high level overview; the numbers were taken on
2010/05/29 at 10:00 UTC.

Regressions
-----------
Open: 316

Status      Regressions     Patch   Download    Download+Patch
UNCONFIRMED    164            3        46           0
NEW            139           20        85          11
REOPENED        10            2         2           0
ASSIGNED         3            1         1           0

Of course there should be no UNCONFIRMED regression with a "download"
keyword, right? Alexandre also said on irc that most of the open
regressions are valid so the UNCONFIRMED count could be even lower.

While gathering those numbers bugzilla presented me with the proper
wisdom:
     "Don't let a bug in your wine bother you. Just remove it."

If somebody is desperately looking for an interesting challenge during
the boring feature freeze times the regression list on bugs.winehq.org
has it! As always: "Limited stock available; first come first serve". :)

bye
         michael