comdlg32: Fix Italian translation

Matteo Bruni matteo.mystral at gmail.com
Mon May 31 10:34:21 CDT 2010

2010/5/31 Luca Bennati <lucak3 at gmail.com>:

> 2010/5/31 Matteo Bruni <matteo.mystral at gmail.com>
>>
>> > - LTEXT "File di &Tipo:", 1089, 6, 104, 90, 9
>> > + LTEXT "&Tippo del file:", 1089, 6, 104, 90, 9
>>
>> One 'p' is enough :). More importantly, this and the shell32 patch
>> have mangled accented letters (maybe the conversion to UTF8 didn't
>> work out well?). No problems in the taskmgr patch though.
>>
>> By the way, thank you for your translations!
>
> The mangled acennted letters were the one i was removing or the ones i was
> adding?
> They show up good in my WINE copy...
> BTW i need help for crypt and ole related translation because i dont
> understand well the meanings

Yes, I referred to the ones you added. I didn't try to apply the
patches, I just saw them from Firefox, and with the browser set to
utf-8 encoding some letters were wrong, like when you look to an utf-8
file with an ISO-8859-1 setup. FWIW, changing the browser encoding to
ISO-8859-1 breaks these characters more. Maybe it's simply my browser
messing up when finding different characters encoding in the same
file...

Looking again at your comdlg32 patch I catched this typo:

IDS_INVALID_FILENAME    "Il nome di un file non può contenere i
seguenrti caratteri:\n                          / : < > |"

Regarding crypt and ole translations, feel free to write me privately
for help (assuming I understand the meanings, which is not so sure
:)).