regedit: add a manpage

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 13:09:49 CST 2010

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 11:10 AM, Alexandre Julliard
<julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
> Austin English <austinenglish at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> While looking at the Debian Wine sources, I found they have manpages
>> for several of our bulitin programs :-)
>
> Then you should ask them to submit patches. You can't just grab the
> manpages and submit under your name.

I wasn't worried about the patches being under my name. I'll email the
author and ask him to submit them, but I'm not holding my breath,
since the Debian wine package is very out of date and inactive. If I
don't receive a response in a week or so, would it be okay to submit
it under the original author's name?

FWIW, The original author's name remains in the file, though I did
make a few corrections.

--
-Austin