crypt32/tests: Add tests for decoding enveloped messages.

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 14:00:52 CST 2010

Hi Alexander,

On 11/02/2010 01:56 PM, Alexander Morozov wrote:
> +    CryptAcquireContextA(&hCryptProv, NULL, MS_ENHANCED_PROV_A, PROV_RSA_FULL,
> +     CRYPT_VERIFYCONTEXT);

Other calls use pCryptAcquireContextA but I guess that had to do with
some platforms in the past that didn't export CryptAcquireContextA.

> +    SetLastError(0xdeadbeef);
> +    ret = CryptImportKey(hCryptProv, publicPrivateKeyPair,
> +     sizeof(publicPrivateKeyPair), 0, 0,&key);
> +    ok(ret, "CryptImportKey failed: %08x\n", GetLastError());

This one fails on some WinME/NT4 (80090010 aka NTE_PERM) and crashes on
some Win98:

http://test.winehq.org/data/tests/crypt32:msg.html

Could you have a look? If you need me to test something on my boxes
(pv-winme and pv-nt4srvr) let me know (not all testbot machines fail here).

--
Cheers,

Paul.