building a winelib dll?

Seth Burleigh wburle4 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 05:04:21 CST 2010

The purpose of this dll is to make a binding to zeromq. Ive tried compilin
natively using microsoft visual studio but it doesn't like the msvc90 dll
that i have and i dont want to have to worry about distribution issues of
that dll. Plus mingw is a pain to build with and often fails randomly. So i
thought this would be the best option. I know its simple to do, i just dont
know what im doing wrong...