[website 1/2] Add a Donation Page with more Options

André Hentschel nerv at dawncrow.de
Mon Nov 22 15:18:50 CST 2010

Am 22.11.2010 21:58, schrieb Jeremy White:
> Hi André,
>
> Several thoughts.  I'm not aware of any source of revenue that
> comes to us via Amazon or CDNow.  We might want to remove that.
>
> I'm also a bit concerned about the T-shirts; we should get a
> report on that, I don't know that we've gotten much.
>
> Also, we should track this; after we change, we should see how
> much donations are, and then see if we think it's better or worse
> than what it was before.  It's hard, as donations are quite
> variable in timing and amount.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

Amazon and CDNow were hidden in http://www.winehq.org/contributing#wpf
and Shirts were only mentioned in the news some time ago, so they maybe never had a chance.
I mean we maybe should try it for some weeks and then remove Amazon and CDNow if there is no hope,
but we should really not remove the Shirts stuff as they had work with it and wanted us at least to have a link to them somewhere.
And IIRC they give us 3 dollar for every shirt. They are ally and we should treat them as such.

The tracking part is yours and i agree with you.

--

Best Regards, André Hentschel