wined3d: don't set cube and volume POW2 caps if np2 textures are supported

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Tue Nov 23 10:10:25 CST 2010

Am Dienstag 23 November 2010, 16:52:09 schrieb Henri Verbeet:
> Looks like a flaw in the d3dx9_36 test, it isn't taking the POW2 cap
> into account. I would have expected that to fail the other way around
> though, cards that can't do npot textures should be pretty rare.
If the test was broken I'd expect it to fail on Windows, but it doesn't:

http://test.winehq.org/data/892502479c3acf64257e19ec4aac113024642f4d/xp_WyldBOT1-
wxp-32b-ie6/d3dx9_36:surface.html

According to
http://test.winehq.org/data/892502479c3acf64257e19ec4aac113024642f4d/xp_WyldBOT1-
wxp-32b-ie6/d3d9:visual.html

from the same machine this card has a Geforce 8600 and is properly set up. I'd
be pretty surprised if this card doesn't support NP2 cubemaps. I don't have
such a card, but my geforce9600 supports NP2 cubemaps(which is how I became
aware of the caps difference)