Volunteer needed - a Lurker would be perfect!

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Wed Nov 24 13:04:26 CST 2010

Hi Folks,

Throughout the years, Wine has been lucky to have a procession of great
volunteers who work on areas outside the code.

And right now, we find ourselves in need of a new Wine Weekly News
editor.  Zachary Goldberg, our current editor, has really not been able
to find the time to keep up and would appreciate it if someone else was
willing to volunteer.

What we need is someone who is willing to read wine-devel, and perhaps
scan wine-users, and put together a periodic high level description of
activity within Wine.  It probably wouldn't have to be weekly; monthly
would be just fine.

The only requirements are enough technical background that you can make
some sense of the mailing list information, some modest skills with the
written word, and the willingness to help.

In exchange, you'll earn fame, fortune (well, okay, maybe a free
beverage once a year), and the deep satisfaction of being a critical
voice for the Wine project.

If you're interested, email me privately.

Cheers,

Jeremy