dockFill problem

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Fri Nov 26 07:25:34 CST 2010

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 5:10 AM, Vassilis Virvilis
<vasvir at iit.demokritos.gr> wrote:
> I am trying from latest git (as of yesterday).

Great...

> I am not sure I can do that (provide source and binary) but I will ask. As I
> said it is a .NET application.

We don't want or need the full app's source and binary,
just a one-screen demo that quickly exhibits the problem.

> Since I am on the clock here I was hoping for a quick advice like (i.e.
> dockFill
> is honored in user32/win.c in the function blah blah and you can track it by
> WINEDEBUG=+magic,+dockFill)

Try WINEDEBUG=+message
cc'ing wine-devel so somebody better at windows message debugging can chime in

> As I have already said in earlier questions the compatibility level of
> wine is simply amazing. From a fresh .wine prefix I can install net3.5,
> flash and the relevant application.
> The application loads flash files with a component called f_in_a_box.
> Everything works with minor problems like this
> and some bigger ones (transparency).
>
> So, all in all, simply amazing.

Flattery will get you everywhere :-)
- Dan