[2/2] atl: add support for binary values in IRegistrar

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 16:11:04 CST 2010

On 11/27/2010 10:50 PM, Paul Vriens wrote:
> On 11/27/2010 10:18 PM, Paul Vriens wrote:
>> I could imagine that binary values are not supported on Win95 but the
>> same (?) issue is also present on some NT4, XP and even Windows7.
>
> The XP and Windows7 failures can be explained by the fact that those
> users weren't running the tests as Administrator. If I run the tests are
> a normal user on my WinXP box it also fails with the same errors.

The common denominator here is that both on Win95 and NT4 where the
failures occur the version of atl.dll is too old. Both boxes that show
failures also show a skip in atl:atl_ax (AtlAxAttachControl is not
available).

I'll sent a patch to use a different script on the old versions.

Sorry for using wine-devel as a scratchpad.

--
Cheers,

Paul.