mshtml: Added beginning ActiveX tests.

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 08:49:01 CST 2010

On 11/30/2010 03:42 PM, Jacek Caban wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> On 11/30/10 2:46 PM, Paul Vriens wrote:
>> Changing the lstrcmpW and using A-functions to create the window makes
>> the tests succeed on my win98 box (changed activex.c attached).
>
> Thanks for catching it. How about this version:
> http://source.winehq.org/patches/data/68936
> I would prefer to forget about win9x when writing tests, so I've skipped
> as much as possible on them.

I guess that's AJ's call? Taking this approach is fine with me but we
could then start considering whether we still want to test on Win9x.
Microsoft has abandoned those old versions already so maybe we are the
only solution for old programs (and we thus need tests?).

Or are you only talking about stuff like mshtml/shdocvw ....?

--
Cheers,

Paul.