[1/2] user32: fix FindWindowEx behavior if window name is an empty charachter

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at codeweavers.com
Tue Oct 5 09:07:01 CDT 2010

Louis Lenders <xerox_xerox2000 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> >It would be better to avoid duplicate GetWindowTextW() calls.
>
> I thought a long time how to fix this, but i couldn't find another way than
> this one, because we need to find out whether or not the window title is
> empty, and afaik we can only do that by calling GetWindowText (again). If
> you have another way that i overlooked, please let me know

I sent 2 patches that make your FindWindow() tests pass under Wine. Did you
run the tests after your fix? They don't pass without patching explorer. Also
your test has a typo in the comment, and probably the tests need to go into
their own test function, and not hijack the message window tests.

--
Dmitry.