Alien Swarm Does Not Launch (Steam Client and Wine 1.3.2)

"Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang E "Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang E
Sat Oct 23 23:35:21 CDT 2010

Dear All,

When I try to click the Play button for Alien Swarm in the Steam client,
the game does not launch at all. Do you know what happens?

Please assist in troubleshooting the problem.

Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

--
Yours sincerely,

Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 Dip(Mechatronics) BEng(Hons)(Mechanical Engineering)
Singapore Identity Card No.: S78*6*2*H
Location: Bedok Reservoir Road, Singapore
ZIP: 470103
Mobile Phone (Starhub Pre-paid): +65-8369-2618
Windows Live Messenger: teoenming-at-hotmail.com
My Youtube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/enmingteo
Alma Maters:
[1] Singapore Polytechnic (Graduated 1998)
[2] National University of Singapore (Graduated 2006)
My Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders (Updated 28 August 2010):-
http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/mpich-discuss/2010-August/007811.html
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2010-August/295952.html
http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-user/msg_f6a341d9623fda17880159b137c07335.xml
Photo of Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 #1: http://i54.tinypic.com/2415z7t.jpg