[1/3] mscoree: Add tests for LoadLibraryShim.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Wed Oct 27 14:14:51 CDT 2010

"Vincent Povirk" <vincent at codeweavers.com> writes:

> There is another minor problem highlighted by this test, which is that
> I can make up any path and end up with a loaded dll, as long as
> there's a builtin dll filename at the end.

That's a feature, the idea is that builtin dlls are independent from the
actual dll files. That's also why asking for the path name of a builtin
doesn't make sense.

This could conceivably be changed now that we have the fake dlls
mechanism, but it would be a pretty fundamental redesign.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org