Purist keyword?

Shachar Shemesh shachar at shemesh.biz
Sat Oct 30 13:58:39 CDT 2010

On 30/10/10 19:25, Austin English wrote:
> I meant bugs that only occur by manually removing native dlls. The
> report summaries are usually clear enough, I was hoping to get an easy
> way to search for them and separate them from 'normal' bugs.

I suspect your use of the word "native" is different than the one
defined by Wine (see, for example,
http://www.winehq.org/docs/wineusr-guide/config-wine-main).

Native DLLs, in Wine, are DLLs that come from a real Windows system.
This as opposed to "built-in DLLs", that are DLLs compiled for Wine as
winelib, carrying the
".dll.so" extension.

To the best of my knowledge, Wine arrives with no native DLLs at all,
and thus one cannot remove any. Can you point to a bug report you might
tag as "purist", so we can all get on the same page?

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting Ltd.