Mono integration, and when do we ship Mono with Wine?

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 19:42:02 CDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 6:24 PM, Vincent Povirk <madewokherd at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm making this judgment based on the limited pool of mscoree bugs in
> the Wine bugzilla. I wish more people would file bugs when Mono
> doesn't work.

For what it's worth, I've been watching wine-bugs for when
dotnet20/mono26 is mentioned and testing the app with mono. Most of
the time, however, I usually only test the installer, since I rarely
know the application well.

That's found a few bugs, but hopefully I'll find you more in the future.

--
-Austin