Console issues in recent git

Reece Dunn msclrhd at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 2 01:44:17 CDT 2010

On 2 September 2010 02:29, Jerome Leclanche <adys.wh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone else's terminal emulators really acting up since the last git
> batch? On konsole (2.5//4.5.00), I'm unable to see what I'm writing if
> there is a wine process running, until it's killed. This is probably a
> konsole bug, but still...

On gnome-terminal, running an application (StarCraft 2) via a bash
script, using the arrow keys does not cycle through the history and
pressing enter does not output a newline so the "user at computer: " bit
gets outputted next to the other one. This is after the second run.

I haven't had chance to investigate this yet (raise a bug report or
perform a bisect), but might be due to the wineconsole work recently
committed.

- Reece