Wine & .NET app

Vincent Povirk madewokherd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 20:05:27 CDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 6:26 PM, Vassilis Virvilis
<vasvir at iit.demokritos.gr> wrote:
> One more question: Based on your experience what do you think is the first
> thing look after in
> order to move my application forward. I would say the color conversion
> problem and or the
> jpegDecoder_Frame_GetResolution...

If the program isn't using WIC directly (and few programs do), the
GetResolution stub is probably harmless.

It's most likely the color conversion problem. This will have to be
debugged in libjpeg.

I believe libjpeg errors currently result in a call to abort() instead
of a failure return code. I really need to fix that someday.