user32: Implement support for getting class data GCLP_HBRBACKGROUND on other process window

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at reactos.org
Fri Sep 17 13:30:18 CDT 2010

Some comments regarding this patch. It's a beginning of a series of
patches aimed to improve the desktop mode of Wine, including support
for a real Explorer-alike environment (which is Martin Fuchs'
explorer at the moment).

So this patch implements required GetClassLong functionality of
getting background brush handle of another process window's class. I
think other apps also require this (e.g. I saw a similar bug in
Wine's Bugzilla regarding Microsoft Project 2000), but it is not so
critical as in Martin's explorer.

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.