inetcpl: Implement LaunchSiteCertDialog on top of cryptui.CryptUIDlgCertMgr

Detlef Riekenberg wine.dev at web.de
Fri Sep 17 16:46:22 CDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-09-17 at 10:32 -0700, Juan Lang wrote:
> Hi Detlef,
> I have no issue with the patch, just a question:  are you sure native
> does this?  Or does it call wintrust.OpenPersonalTrustDBDialog?

I followed your mail from 25. Aug, where you mentioned
cryptui.CryptUICertMgr
That was a typo and i found cryptui.CryptUIDlgCertMgr to be a usable
match.
The resulting dialog from "rundll32 inetcpl.cpl,LaunchSiteCertDialog"
looks the same for builtin and native (tested with IE8 for XP)

> resulted in a call to wintrust.OpenPersonalTrustDBDialog, which in
> turn calls crypui.CryptUIDlgCertMgr.

This is the same dialog as you get for the "Publisher..." button on
the content page in inetcpl.cpl

--
By by ... Detlef