ole32: Call the draw_continue function.

testbot at testbot.winehq.org testbot at testbot.winehq.org
Tue Sep 21 06:19:08 CDT 2010

Hi,

While running your changed tests on Windows, I think I found new failures.
Being a bot and all I'm not very good at pattern recognition, so I might be
wrong, but could you please double-check?
Full results can be found at
http://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=5372

Your paranoid android.

=== W98SE (32 bit ole2) ===
ole2.c:1284: Test failed: IViewObject_Draw with draw_continue_false returns 0x00000000
ole2.c:1063: Test failed: Expected draw_continue to be called instead of DataObject_DAdvise
ole2.c:1063: Test failed: Expected draw_continue_false to be called instead of DataObject_DAdvise
ole2.c:1072: Test failed: Expected DataObject_DAdvise to be called instead of DataObject_DUnadvise
ole2.c:1072: Test failed: Expected DataObject_DAdvise to be called instead of DataObject_DUnadvise
ole2.c:1308: Test failed: Method sequence starting from DataObject_DUnadvise not called
ole2.c:1007: Test failed: Expected draw_continue to be called instead of DataObject_GetData
ole2.c:1007: Test failed: Expected draw_continue to be called instead of DataObject_GetData
ole2.c:1007: Test failed: Expected draw_continue to be called instead of DataObject_GetData
ole2.c:1380: Test failed: Method sequence starting from DataObject_GetData not called