D3D via Gallium

Edward Savage epssyis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 18:36:13 CDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 5:55 AM, Zachary Goldberg <zach at zachgoldberg.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 10:32 AM, Chris Robinson <chris.kcat at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hm.  The author of the commit for some reason believes that this is
> possible.  Is he simply misguided?
>
> Well, one can pray that eventually nvidia will add gallium 3d support :)

Indeed.

I've finally got time to push out another WWN, already half done, and
this seems like some thing that definitely needs to be addressed, due
to Phoronix's claims:

"... it's already working and can be hooked into Wine!"

If any one wishes to make any comments I'll include those as well as
contacting Luca Barbieri (?) or who ever is relevant to this over at
Gallium3D.