Wine test bot failure?

Mariusz Pluciński vshader at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 06:05:18 CDT 2010

W dniu 24.09.2010 09:30, Travis Athougies pisze:
> Hi,
>
> I was trying to run my HLSL test suite patch through wine test bot and
> the build failed. However, it's not a compilation failure. Instead it
> complains about not being able to copy some executable file. Also, the
> build fails almost instantaneously. It also complains about a missing
> command.
>
> The results are at
> https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=5449&log_101=1#k101
>
> How can I get this to builid and run?
>
> Travis Athougies.

Hi
I also had this problem yesterday both with patches submitted manually
and my patches transferred from wine-patches. I can confirm that sending
executables instead worked for me, but this is possible only when
submitting own test, and not when it is loaded from wine-patches.

It is also strange that as I see, only your and my patches causes this
error, there's some other which works properly. I hope Greg will look at
this, if he finds time.

--
Best regards
Mariusz Pluciński