ntdll: Remove more path trailing chars.

Nikolay Sivov bunglehead at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 14:48:29 CDT 2011

On 4/5/2011 23:36, Vincent Pelletier wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Le samedi 02 avril 2011 09:16:53, Nikolay Sivov a écrit :
>> Please use table for test data and put your macro body in a loop.
> Done locally (indeed nicer).
> I have one more thing to figure out before posting again: how to deal with the
> NT4 failures testbot detected[1].
>
> Those tests are boolean, so I doubt an "ok(pass || fail /* NT4 */)" makes any
> sense.
> I saw that it is discouraged (forbidden ?) to depend on OS version in tests,
> so I will avoid that path unless asked to follow it.
> I've been advised on IRC to use "broken()", but I don't see how to use it for
> such boolean case (in my understanding it has a meaning if different error
> status a returned by different windows versions, not between a success and an
> error status).
It depends on test. I see two ways at least - use broken() as
alternative result always when it should fail or
add another test data field named like broken_ret for example, and
compare with it.

It's discouraged to explicitly check for OS version, if some feature is
missing in earlier versions
you should detect that and win_skip() for it.