ntdll: Remove more path trailing chars.

Vincent Pelletier plr.vincent at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 07:03:02 CDT 2011

Le vendredi 08 avril 2011 13:05:18, Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com a écrit :
> It means tests never fail on native, which renders the test useless.

That's exactly my point.
I started writing a mail to describe just what you said, with the extra data
that on wine, test will verify something decided upon test writing. It just
won't be compared to any windows version.

I'm (somehow) glad to hear it's not the only test which has problems with just
NT.

> Any other means to detect NT *that is relevant for your test* is fine, i.e.
> don't query the DLL version or use some function outside of your test
> domain.
> Typical detectors are different GetLastError() values.

I'll check what error this triggers on NT, and fallback on the code you wrote
above.
As I don't have access to an NT machine, I sent an account request for the
test bot.

Regards,
--
Vincent Pelletier