Try to implement my first stub function - AbortPrinter() - (try 3)

Loïc Maury lmaury at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 07:54:38 CDT 2011

Hello,

I try always to implement my first stub function - AbortPrinter.

The last time, I send into Wine patch mailling list, but the patch was
not correct.

Now I think the format for the patch is correct (no whitespace, etc…).

More over, I have modified the value if(!job->portname) by if(!portname),

because after the test "if(!job->portname)", I print trace of portname,
but before he was initialized

into the "if condition" and can to not enter into this condition.

What do you think ?

Thank you

Loïc