mmdevapi tests

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Tue Aug 2 09:30:07 CDT 2011

Hi,

I've a couple of mmdevapi tests that I could put into submittable
form soon, however there's one big problem: There are three different
backends (ALSA, OSS, MacOS) and each one needs a different set of todo_wine.

How to deal with that?

In the past, when I worked alone (e.g. on the MCI), I simply submitted
problematic tests only after I had patches that prevented Wine from
crashing or possibly even implemented the functionality.

Now of course, I could open an issue (one per backend?), append the patch
and say "Wine must pass this". However that won't get as much test coverage
(by neither native machines, nor Wine boxes).

What do you suggest?
 Jörg Höhle