d3dx9: CloneMesh test and improvements

Michael Mc Donnell michael at mcdonnell.dk
Wed Aug 17 06:12:07 CDT 2011

I've implemented conversion of the remaining types, except for UDEC3
and DEC3N, and split the patch into two. I'll rebase and send it to
wine-patches once my D3DXWeldVertices patch is accepted (there is some
duplication between the two).

This will be my last code for a while because the GSoC 2011 is coming
to an end. I'd like to thank all of you for your reviews and comments.
I would not have been able to get this far without your help.

Thanks,
Michael Mc Donnell