Buildbot status

Jerome Leclanche adys.wh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 06:19:50 CDT 2011

Compiler warnings - clang/gcc would be nice I guess. I have a terrible
10-line shell script to generate reports, I sent two to the mailing
list in the past.

As for hosting a buildbot, I can probably do that, I have an ubuntu
x64 8-core i7 machine on a static IP with 98% uptime. Can you ping me
on gtalk/email with details?

(Im not back home for a couple more days though)

Jerome