avifil32: Remove the stream format string from the resources?
fgouget at free.fr
Thu Aug 25 03:46:52 CDT 2011
In the wvifil32 resources we have this string:
IDS_AVISTREAMFORMAT "%s %s #%d"
I see no way in which this can be meaningfully translated and many ways
in which translators can mess it up. It was introduced in this
Author: Michael Günnewig <MichaelGuennewig at gmx.de>
Date: Fri Oct 18 00:24:41 2002 +0000
- Add wavefile handler.
- Add implementation for IGetFrame.
- Implemented loading and writing of AVIs.
- Add some more stubs for some API functions.
- Add resources to avifil32.dll.
- Implemented AVISaveOptionsFree.
- Declared IID_* as extern in avifil32.spec (avoids linker problem).
Any reason not to convert it to a simple string constant?
Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> http://fgouget.free.fr/
Stolen from an Internet user:
"f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgrmmng !"
More information about the wine-devel