Antw.: Remove obsolete and unused cmdlgtst.

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Thu Dec 8 05:42:49 CST 2011

On 12/08/2011 01:16 PM, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> "André Hentschel"<nerv at dawncrow.de>  wrote:
>
>> Yes, i just recently modified it to test a bug, please don't remove it
>
> You can always get through git when needed it.
That or we split it out into a separate git tree.

But we can keep it if it is still useful. My only problem with cmdltst
is that it *wastes* a lot of translator time. If we keep it I'll send a
patch to remove it from the translation status page. Alexandre already
said that he won't convert it to PO files.

bye
	michael